Patient Eligibility Criteria:
- Greenville County resident
- Uninsured (no Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance, veteran's benefits or any access to any other coverage)
- Low-income (based on all income in patient's household)
- No other established "medical home" for care
In order to receive any services, you must qualify as a patient and bring the following eligibility information with you:
PATIENT IDENTIFICATION and SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
- Picture ID (valid drivers license, visa, or passport)
- Social Security card
VERIFICATION OF CURRENT GREENVILLE COUNTY RESIDENCY
- Current bill or official correspondence in patient's name, or rental agreement in patient's name. (Documents must be dated within the last month.)
WRITTEN VERIFICATION OF ALL CURRENT INCOME FOR ALL PERSONS RESIDING IN A HOUSEHOLD
Please bring all that are applicable to you.
- One month of recent paycheck stubs
- Food stamp information/print-out (with $ amount and date)
- Gross earnings statement from employer on company letterhead
- Schedule C of current income tax return for self-employed
- Current Social Security benefit letter
- Pension records
- Housing authority benefit letter
- Entitlement letters
- Proof of any other form of income
Please note that eligibility verification must be updated at least annually and immediately if there are any changes.
NOT PROVIDING ALL REQUIRED VERIFICATION OF ELIGIBILITY MAY RESULT IN NOT BEING SEEN AS A PATIENT, RECEIVING LIMITED SERVICES OR DISCHARGE.